As our Lead Game Designer (f/m/x) you are responsible for planning, designing, documenting of feature development and balancing of live and upcoming game titles. You would be leading a team of designers to manage the active portfolio of live and in development products. You would work directly with management to identify development direction and present your growth goals for the company’s products. Excellent technical skills are required to work hands on with RTS style economic/gameplay balancing and a custom game engine.
- Understand consumer behavior and monetization USPs to devise features that uplift most crucial KPIs
- Allocate team duties and responsibilities to own topics’ evolution and progress from various disciplines
- Work with analytics team to identify feature development opportunities
- Mentor other designers in methodologies, tools, and skillset to contribute towards a lean and autonomous development team
- Work closely with game balancing to optimize gameplay economy and premium pricing
- Assist in creating design tools for content management and game balancing